Aletra Capital Partners B.V. is a hands-on investment company focused on corporate divestures of non-core business units, family owned businesses with succession issues and/or stand-alone companies requiring turnaround management or growth acceleration. In Singapore we focus on young ventures looking for a bridge financing or (pre) Serie financing.
We work closely with the management team to enhance growth and value. Additionally, we can support management with other activities, e.g. a restructuring or a growth program.
- We fund the equity stakes of our investments with our own funds
- We do not invest other people’s money
- We are not bound by covenants of external institutions or investors
- We have the flexibility to invest in opportunities that we believe in and where we can add true value
- We invest long term only; we do not “buy and flip” companies to ensure a quick return for the investors that is often to the detriment of the company
- Equity stake between €1M and €5M
- If the required investment is larger we can join forces with other private equity companies
We invest in companies that:
- Are active in medical technology or in IT / software:
- Medical devices
- Assays, biomarkers and reagents
- Medical (embedded) IT
- General IT / software
- Have international potential through exports, alliances, international presence, joint ventures, etc.
- Have an understandable and scalable business model
- Are headquartered in the Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
- Are open to a new majority shareholder